ANDERSON PUBLIC SCHOOL
2195 Anderson Road
Sand Springs, Oklahoma 74063
918-245-0289 Fax 918-245-3281
Brett Banker, Superintendent
Anderson School is located 7 miles west of Sand Springs, Oklahoma. We are an Osage County Dependent School serving grades pre-kindegarten through Sixth.
Anderson School was founded by Emma Anderson in 1897. The first school house was a one room frame building. The building at this time consists of 17 Classrooms, Library, Computer Lab, Gym, School Office and the Cafeteria.
A bond issue was passed in September 1999. It includes construction of four classrooms, two bathrooms, a stage, remodeling of the gym and two buses.
Extra curricular activities include basketball for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grades, Band.